Monday 30 September 2013

Last Played: September

A selection of the tracks that have been playing at Sari-Clad Speakers HQ this month.

Delhi 2 Dublin - The Answer



Delhi 2 Dublin were the best live act I saw this summer. They were so good, I saw them twice on their tour of the UK last month. From the album Planet Electric, The Answer is one of my favourite songs by the band and I was pleased to see it in their live set.



Stereo Nation -- Nachangeh Sari Raath



Another act I managed to see live this summer was Taz from Stereo Nation. From the album Slave II Fusion, Nachangeh Sari Raath was playing everywhere when it was released way back in 2000. One of his best.

Phata Poster Nikla - Main Rang Sharbaton Ka



This is a track that has grown on me. I originally wrote it off as far to slushy and romantic, but after listening to it a few times I've changed my opinion.

Nitin Sawhney - Rainfall 



When it's getting colder and darker outside, summer tunes can seem too brash and harsh. Featuring Taio Cruz, Rainfall is warm, mellow and perfect for this time of year.






No comments: